
We found out a little while back that we are having a boy!! At first I wasn't too excited about the whole idea. I really wanted another girl, I love having sisters and I wanted Chloe to have that same experience PLUS having another girl would be so much easier financially (at this moment) because I already have everything from Chloe. When we went to find out the ultrasound lady told me it was a girl...she was soo sure...but then baby shifted and...well...It's a boy. I was not happy with her to say the least. I think her telling me it was a girl first and getting my hopes all high really made the news even harder to hear. BUT...I'm now getting excited and I've been getting used to the idea of a boy and a girl. So Baby Boy will be here around Nov 20th. Yay!
6 comments:
I kinda felt the same when I found out Jack was a boy. I was so sure it was a girl I had to change my whole way of thinking. But I'll tell you, having a boy is so much fun. They are so different and yet they still love each other. He is so fun (and way less dramatic...)! And now no matter what you have for #3, you'll be set!
Boys are the best!! You're gonna love it :)
Boys are so fun!
Yay! Congrats! So when I was prego with Hailey my dr. told me it was a boy initially. Which I was fine with, but then I told my family and everyone. Next appt. turns out it was a girl! Secretly I was a little more excited. But it was a pain to have to explain to everyone the change. It will be fun!
So exciting! At least you'll have one of each now :)
I thought I saw a "baby bump" on Sunday! Congratulations!! That is sooo exciting :) Chloe will be a great big sister.
Post a Comment