*She stands all by herself..but is so not coordinated and probably won't walk too soon.
*She is constantly standing and walking along objects (couch, walls). She is getting pretty fast too.
*She crawls soo fast and loves to play chase. She will start crawling and turn around to see if I'm following her.
*She dances whenever she hears music. She moves her leg like Elvis Presley. It's so funny.
*She is always waving to people and saying hi or good bye.
*She always takes my phone and holds it to her ear and starts babbling.
*Her first word is "Uh Oh"...she is always dropping stuff on purpose and saying "Uh Oh".
*She loves getting into the tuber ware cabinet to pull everything out and put it back in.
*She loves to play WITH babies...which isn't normal for her age. Usually babies at her age parallel play but Chloe insists on playing with her friends/cousins.
*She is learning to be soft...she is slowly giving more kisses and loves versus grabbing hair, hitting faces and scratching. THANK HEAVENS.
*I think it's funny that she can't say "Mamamamma" sounds but she can and does say "Stststst" sounds.
*We figured out how to control her hair...I try not to pull it up everyday cuz I don't want to damage or break her fine baby hair but when going out...I must contain...I'm too ocd about it.
*She is sitting in a forward facing car seat now (My pediatrician recommended it...she is way big enough and would scream the whole time in her infant seat..sign of being ready) anyways...she LOVES it...enjoys seeing everything and looking at me.
*Every time she hears or sees a dog (or any animal really) she growls...haha...I love it.
*She will find someone's shoes place them on the floor, sit down and stick her foot on the top of the shoe...trying to put it on. So funny!
Over all I love this girl. She makes me so happy. I love that she makes me laugh everyday and that I can be home with her to raise her and watch her grown and learn. I'm so lucky.
1 comment:
Look at those thighs!! I just wanna give them a squeeze :) She's growing up too fast!
Post a Comment