
I went to my best friend, Jacki's baby shower! It was so fun to see her and her cute sisters! I haven't seen them in what feels like forever! It was also fun to be with some of my dearest friends! I loved how we all came together to celebrate this little boy with Jacki! I have to say that Jacki is so cute and prego! I love her baby bump and just couldn't stop smiling at how happy she looked! It's so crazy to think my partner in crime is all grown up! It seems like yesterday we were silly teenagers! Ohh all the funny immature things we used to do...I still laugh about our inside jokes ;) Congratulations Jacki! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
I also finished up my last week of summer camp! I am so happy with the way everything turned out and that via my watch and care nothing major happened! It feels so good to have gone through the summer in charge of a huge program and feel accomplished! I would have never in my life have gotten through this summer without my group! So here is a HUGE thanks to Mahri, Mary, Eric, Lauren, Tracy, Maren and Cory! You guys are the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment